Most people think that to get fishing tackle they have to spend a bunch of money. However, i have found a few ways you can get fishing tackle for FREE! Try this:
1. Go to a fishing show. There are always free samples available from companies who are promoting their products. You'll also find discounts on tackle if you decide to spend some cash.
2. Do some lure grazing. Ussually at any lake known for fishing, there are all kinds of lures left behind.
Grab a bucket and some gloves (so you don't cut yourself on some nasty lure) and take it to the shoreline. Keep your eyes open for lures in reeds, tall grass, shallow water, or just laying on the shore.
The best time to do this would be when the water levels are low. That way lures that have been in the shallow water, may have washed up on shore.
Take these home, clean them up with a sponge, soap and water and you'll be good to go!
3. Get yourself a staff discount. If you are really serious about fishing, apply for a job at a fishing tackle store. If you are spending a ton of money on fishing gear anyways, this is likely to save you lots of money.
4. Earn some rewards. Many fishing tackle stores offer rewards if you do most of your shopping in one place. Pick a good store and spend your cash there. You'll start racking up points, rewards and free stuff!
5. Website Free Offers. This is probably one of the easiest ways to get free fishing tackle. There is always someone giving this stuff away. Do a little research and sign up for a newsletter or a membership. You might have to give out your email or adress, but at least you'll get free stuff!
Give this a try. To test out how much you save, calculate the average amount you would have spent on each lure and tally it up for yourself. This is bound to be rewarding!
|< Prev||Next >|